Are you passionate about creating engaging online training experiences? Are you skilled in producing video walkthroughs, tutorial videos, and setting up webinars? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are is seeking an enthusiastic and talented Online Training Specialist to join our team. As an Online Training Specialist, you will play a crucial role in enhancing our online presence and providing valuable training resources to our performers.
Work Arrangement: Part-time (with potential for full-time) | Work from home
• Create engaging tutorial videos and conduct learning webinars.
• Develop informative and engaging tutorial videos to assist performers in setting up their profiles and optimizing their booking rates.
• Organize and host interactive webinars to provide in-depth training on utilizing our platform effectively.
• Collaborate with our marketing team to ensure the training content aligns with our overall branding and messaging.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and spoken.
• Strong computer skills and familiarity with online platforms.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and spoken.
• Demonstrated ability to simplify complex concepts and explain technical details clearly.
• Knowledge of best practices in online training methodologies and instructional design.
• Understanding of the performing arts industry (an asset).
If you’re ready to be part of a dynamic and innovative team, this is your chance to shine! We offer a supportive work environment, flexible hours, and the opportunity to work with a diverse group of performers from around the world.
please send an email to email@example.com with the job title as your subject.
Note, no agencies will be considered.
The Social Media Specialist will improve member engagement and retention through a strategic focus and successful management of social media and content for Arrive. This role will improve member engagement and retention and ensure that value is maximized by distributing content through all relevant communications channels. In addition, this position will be the subject matter expert for social media within national music and its related industry and is the representative within corporate committees with respect to social media. The ideal candidate actively participates in the social media space and is an ambassador for the power and consumer engagement that can be harnessed through social media channels.
• Develops, integrates and implements social media strategy for Arrive and suggests new methods/channels to leverage social media.
• Monitors the development of new social media tools, strategies and campaigns and recommends Arrive participation in these new developments.
• Leverages key strategies to increase the number of social media followers and retains and engages members once acquired.
• Manages daily social media updates and responds to member queries and comments.
• Participates in the development of the Arrive brand ‘tone of voice’ and personality.
• Engages with Arrive members to build relationships, create member focused content, and develop members stories and marketing strategies to be used within all social media channels as well as on Arrive.
• Collaborates with the web production team to ensure content is being uploaded and optimized on Arrive.
• Manages relationships with agencies and contributors and works with existing partners to leverage content where applicable.
• Participates in and engages Arrive members at out of office member events and promotions (as required) to create content, maximize exposure and benefit in all social media platforms and channels.
• Creates, maintains and deploys contests/events/campaigns using social media promotional CMS tools within the social media channels to retain and engage members.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
• The knowledge and skills for this position would typically be acquired through a diploma or degree in a business discipline such as marketing and/or social media.
• Proven results and experience in social media profiles, campaigns and promotions is required.
• Solid knowledge of principles, concepts, practices, techniques and tools in the areas of marketing and program management.
• Proficiency in Hoot suite and other Social Media CMS Tools would be an asset.
• Copy writing skills/experience an asset.
• Demonstrated experience in the development and implementation of social media marketing plans.
• Solid knowledge of principles, concepts, practices, techniques and tools in the areas of marketing and project management.
• Experience in promotions and digital marketing support.
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze business situations and develop solutions.
• Exceptional time management and multi-tasking skills.
• Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Strong computer skills – MS office suite
• Understanding of Music industry an asset.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing Manager to join our Marketing/Product team. This is an exciting and creative role working in the music entertainment space.
Main purpose of the job
Develop and grow Arrive’s marketing team and oversee the execution of all consumer, industry and sales marketing activities.
• Develop market awareness and drive audience growth for Arrive in core markets while balancing the requirements of a global brand
• Clarify and maintain a strong brand voice for Arrive
• Create strong direct and social consumer marketing programs
• Create and execute subsequent GTM and sustain marketing plans
• Establish clear and measurable objectives for our campaigns
• To evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor data and implement marketing plan alterations as needed
• Plan advertising and promotional activities
• Responsible for the conceptualization and functioning of marketing programs and partnership marketing strategy
• Oversees all marketing and promotional staff and activities
• Devise and implement key messages, positioning and marketing strategy for various product launches such as beta launches, new feature sets, content franchises, music event
• Manage marketing budget against objectives and success metrics as well as the annual Arrive marketing plan and calendar
• Work with Arrive’s product managers to create bold and innovative go-to-market strategies and tactics
• Work with other marketing counterparts to leverage cross-promotions and assets
• Work closely with sales managers to ensure we have a strong message tailors to advertisers
• Manager creative execution either through an internal resource or external agencies
• Utilize online metrics and date to inform and gauge marketing activities
• Collaborate with PR to develop PR strategy and ideas
Type of Experience
• 4-7 years of experience at the marketing manager level with international consumer internet companies
• History of managing small but effective teams
• A proven ability to manage to a budget, working with 3rd party agencies and external design resources
• Hands-on experience devising and executing on social campaigns across social networks
• Direct email marketing experience
• Experience with advertising media buys (CPC and SEM in particular)
• Familiarity with Arrive’s core features and community
• Audience segmentation experience
• Audience development background
University Degree /equivalent experience
A post-graduate degree in marketing
• Excellent communication and presentation skills – written and spoken
• Excellent brief-writing skills
• Fantastic copywriter
• Approachable; must be able to multi-task
• The ability to work in complex environment with high energy levels is also required
• Results oriented and entrepreneurial approach to marketing.
• Self-starter and creative thinker
• Strong focus and attention to detail
• Diplomatic and consensus builder
We are seeking creative freelance editorial writers to provide and/or edit content for various internal initiatives.
The right candidate must be a good writer – able to summarize and synthesize research findings and will have a strong interest in Arrive, national media and entertainment, will be a fan of our content, talent and websites and will have a passion for social media. You must be assertive and be able to work independently from home office. College, stable work history, computer skills and VERY GOOD ENGLISH WRITING AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS ARE A MUST!!!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Have excellent people and communications skills.
• Manage, write and improve our social networking and media accounts, posts, and maintenance for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
• Write content for blog posts.
• Write articles on Arrive, music related industry and case studies.
• Work alongside our creative and marketing team to ensure copy works in harmony with the creative and communications execution.
• Be responsive, able to communicate and meet deadlines.
• Be a creative problem solver.
• Have a positive, can-do attitude.
Purpose of Role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sales Account Manager to join our expanding commercial team. This is an exciting and varied creative solution selling role working in the music entertainment space with some of the globes top brand advertisers. You will be required to develop, nurture and manage relationships with key agencies (planning/buying, creative and digital, sponsorship and PR) as well as work with clients direct so as to achieve budgeted revenue targets from new and existing accounts.
The right person will not only be a great relationship builder with strong contacts in the media industry, but also have strong integrated solution and sponsorship selling experience and be able to bring together online, social and live/experiential components to deliver outstanding client results.
Working as a team member you’ll co-ordinate closely with the project manager and ad Arrive team to provide the highest levels of client service by overseeing campaigns from sign off to campaign finish.
You will be an enthusiastic and digitally savvy person who is driven, sociable, confident, and has a flair for engaging with key decision makers. At least 2-3 years online advertising experience is essential, preferably working on creative and integrated advertising solutions.
The Sales Account Manager role is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, creative mind to make the next step in their career by moving to a globally recognizable music brand within an exciting and rapidly changing sector.
Core Responsibilities include:
• Increase ad revenue through new business.
• Work closely with the SVP of Sales and Group Head to develop sales proposals
• Account manage existing clients and agencies
• Achieving sales targets and increase share within existing account responsibilities
• To pitch creative ideas to both agencies and clients to all levels from buyers to directors
• Establish an industry-wide reputation for Arrive creative solutions
• To monitor and report competitors’ digital advertising strategies
Key Skills and Requirements:
• Must have a minimum of 2-3 years digital advertising sales experience
• Demonstrable track record of driving revenue through the development of short, medium and long-term strategic relationships
• Demonstrable track record of structuring and managing complex negotiations to successful closure and delivery
• Possess a strong agency, business and market knowledge
• Be well-presented and be a strong team member
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, presenting and selling across, planning/buying, creative, digital and sponsorship agencies
• Good knowledge of how to leverage social media as part of digital solutions
• Proven ability of conceptually selling unreleased features and marketing programs
• Ability to prioritize and deliver timely work
• Ability to provide scalable solutions for advertisers
• Be a forward thinker, adaptable and proactive to developing market trends
• Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service
• Execute and deliver high quality answers to all RFP’s
• Be able to effectively deal with various admin responsibilities in a timely manor
Behaviors & Personality:
• The successful candidate will be an entrepreneurial team member and will be able to demonstrate how they will make an immediate impact on sales revenues
• You will know instinctively whether this role might be right for you. You will be a seasoned professional who does not like to be micro-managed and who strives for ‘Level 5 personality’. There are businesses you admire and you know why. Ultimately though you don’t want to be carried as you are driven and successful. This role will grow with you as the company grows
• You should be most proficient in presentation of ideas and proposals providing a business rationale and corroborated with solid facts
• Demonstrate best practices to peers
• You will thrive in a fast-paced, always changing market place and have the drive to exceed all expectations.
• Enthusiasm and flair for “marketing and selling”
• A can-do attitude and a goal getter – 2nd place will upset you and you will analyses what can be done differently to be first next time
• Committed, reliable, diligent with a passion for exploring the possibilities in communication
• A passion for music is beneficial…but is absolutely not critical
Arrive Booking Agency works to create successful marketing programs for brands that leverage the power of music and live entertainment.
Do you love music? How about marketing? Passionate about learning about live events? What if all of those were wrapped into one? Arrive Booking Agency is looking for a strategic marketer with a passion for music and live events to join the team. The Partnerships Manager will focus on the implementation of strategic marketing programs for leading properties and brands nationally. Our ideal candidate is creative, organized, and dedicated to providing clients with multi-touchpoint brand solutions. They will work with partners to build relationships and execute on partnership specific initiatives such as social, experiential, content development, PR support, event management and implementation of all brand partnership assets. If you are interested in joining our team – we want to hear from you.
• Help in fulfilling contract benefits and deal points set in place with brands, festivals and venue partners
• Help in monitoring and reporting on partnership successes, opportunities, challenges and threats
• Initiating conversations with potential new partners to understand objectives and budget
• Utilize research to identify prospects and opportunities
• Build and maintain relationships with key clients through on-going communication
• Lead the development and maintenance of supporting servicing documents such as agendas, workbacks, critical paths, run of show, etc.
• Provide exceptional client service through detail-oriented execution and servicing on partnership obligations
• Participate in client meetings and status calls, take and distribute minutes/notes from meetings
• Conduct post event fulfillment reports for all partners highlighting key partnership deliverables
• Support in the cultivation of new leads through existing relationships, by attending events, engaging individuals and groups online.
• 2-3 years of account management or sponsorship marketing (event experience also considered an asset)
• A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Strong PC skills i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point and MS Outlook
• Extremely detailed oriented with the ability to recall information quickly
• Excellent client communication skills, presentation skills and confidence in leading conversations
• Thrives in a fast-paced team environment with ability to productively manage multiple priorities
• Ability to work events (evenings and weekends) as required
• Candidate must be friendly, personable & able to build harmonious working relationships with all
• Ability to perform duties with deliberate speed and accuracy without immediate and constant supervision
• High standards of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information